The latest version of PSIcapture is now available for public release.
See the Release Overview here: Release_Overview_PSIcapture_7.1
- Added QA Auto processing Module: Barcode Recognition Processing.
- Added support for the rasterization and import of page images from Microsoft Office document formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- During configuration, Separation Profiles now have a default name value that is automatically populated by the type of separation chosen.
- Updated the OpenText Content Server migration to work with Content Server versions 16 and above.
- Added a profile template for OpenText Content Server version 16.
- “Non-Image Files” are now referred to as “Extended File Formats” throughout the product.
- The RecoStar API has been updated to version 7.8 to resolve a number of compatibility and performance issues.
- Updated the FileBound Direct migration to work with FileBound versions 7.3 and earlier.
- Fixed an error that appeared when using the Index Date Editor feature in the Retrieval module.
- Fixed an OCR processing issue with certain TIF images.
- Fixed an image processing error that occurred in certain Auto-Import workflows.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the OpenText Content Server migration from working with newer versions.
- Fixed an issue in the ApplicationXtender Direct configuration window
- Fixed an issue that caused page counters on licenses to use extra pages when processing via Auto-Import
- Fixed a scripting error that prevented the PDF Bookmarks.Add() method from working.
- Fixed an issue where email attachments with the same name were not being processed with Email Connector.
- Fixed an error on the PDF Bookmark Definition window in the QA Module.
- Fixed an issue where multiple records were not being migrated when using PSIfusion Direct Migration.