The latest version of PSIcapture (22.214.171.124) is now available for public release.
Partners and Resellers: The installation files can be downloaded from http://support.upflow.com.au
End Users: Please contact your reseller or support representative.
If any issues arise during your upgrade, please contact support. To help us make PSIcapture the best product possible, report any issues you find to through our support portal at http://support.upflow.com.au
Versions 4.6 and BELOW: Please upgrade to 126.96.36.199 BEFORE installing 6.0.
Versions 5.0.0.x to 6.2.x.x: Uninstall current version, reinstall using Installation Package. Please contact your support or sales representative for assistance.
Version 7.0.0.x: Update currently installed version using Update Package.
- Fixed an issue with the Objective migration that caused custom file naming to incorrectly print the file extension.
- Added several new word collection objects to the Scripting interface.
- Fixed an issue where scaled picture sizes were different when auto importing versus a manual import process.
- Fixed an issue where the date entered under Auto Import->General->Select files based on file age was not being retained when saving a Capture Profile.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Demo Profiles from including necessary template images from zone configurations and Classification templates.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Import feature was enabled by default when creating a new Capture Profile.
- Fixed an issue caused by Windows 10 build 1803 that incorrectly locked Automation Services and Auto Importing of documents.
- Fixed an issue caused by Window build 1803 that prevented the License Server, Service Manager, and Automation Monitor from running.
- Fixed an issue caused by Windows 10 build 1803 that incorrectly enabled UAC Virtualization.
- Fixed an issue caused by Windows 10 build 1803 that set incorrect permissions on a registry key.